Cadbury Hall Care Home at a glance
Our unique care options are designed to offer residents an excellent, person-centred experience at our home. Staff are always happy to offer helpful advice if you’re ever unsure of anything and are trained to provide a range of different services to those we support. Our home is equipped with a number of facilities and features that ultimately serve to increase the well-being of everyone living here.
Types of care
Nursing care is for people who need a qualified nursing care team available to them 24 hours a day.Find out more
Our residential care is ideal for frail older people that would benefit from additional care and support, but without the need for specialist nursing or dementia care.Find out more
Respite Care & Short Breaks
Whether you care for a relative or are in need of care yourself, taking a break from your usual routine can do the world of good.Find out more
Care and Services Provided
- Physical disability services
- Acquired brain injury care
- Neuro rehabilitation service
- Multiple sclerosis care
Facilities at our home
- Wi-fi available
- Internet access/wifi
- Nearby amenities (church, synagogue, mosque, leisure centre, park, shops, etc.)
- Wheelchair access within home
- Near public transport links (bus, train, etc.)
- Furnished rooms and own furniture welcomed
- Telephone points can be installed in bedroom
- Residents may retain their GP
Read our brochure ‘Life in our home. Providing care through coronavirus’ for more information on how we’re here to help you and your loved one.
Food & Nutrition
Activities & Events
Care & Facilities
What happens now?
Are you ready to discuss your individual care requirements? Pick up the phone and talk to us, book a visit to our care home or come and take a look around our facilities.