Barchester Healthcare has a resolution for 2010 – an enterprising programme of expansion and developments as the leading provider of quality care continues to grow at a pace in 2010 and beyond.
The impressive development plan has already begun with fervour and the following projects are underway:
• A 64 bed care home in Chellaston near Derby
• A 70 bed care facility in Bramley, near Basingstoke
• A 60 bed facility in Hurst Green, near Oxted
Later in the year, we can expect to see more developments in the form of:
• A 60 bed care home in Hopton, Great Yarmouth
• A care home with 56 beds in Jersey
• A facility with 50 beds in Lymm, Cheshire
• A 60 bed care home in Saltford near Bath
Working in partnership with Castleoak Developments, Barchester will also develop new care facilities in Basingstoke and Wadhurst.
And it doesn't stop there with the company investigating future development opportunities in Oxford, Birmingham, Ashchurch, Canterbury, Cobham and Five Ash Downs.
Mike Parsons, Chief Executive of Barchester Healthcare said: "I'm delighted that Barchester will continue to grow this year and beyond – doing what we do best – providing a range of services to meet the needs of every individual resident, while also creating new jobs in each community.
"We hope our new developments will prove very welcome to the local communities as Barchester will provide high quality care facilities in these areas."
Find the nearest Barchester care home.